Click (here) for the latest version (Rev B) of our MCF Bible Study Cooking List.
Click (here) for MCF 2015 Job Descriptions - Draft 2
Selected High School Football Schedules. Varsity is the default but you can switch to JV or Freshman where applicable (info via www.MaxPreps.com)
We support the Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN) goal to eliminate the African American prostate cancer disparity. To this end we intend to hightlight their information sources and nearby activities.
The Men’s Christian Fellowship desires to bring the men of the church and the community together to uplift the Word of God and each other through the Holy Spirit. We are a multigenerational group devoted to “the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42)
- Chairperson: Brother Rod Flakes
- Vice Chairperson: Vacant
- Treasurer: Brother Clark Grain
- Secretary: Brother Ron Butler
- Chaplain: Deacon Lynn Moore
- Twice a month Men's Bible Study (2nd & 4th Saturday 8am) at the church.
- Provided over $100,000 dollars in Scholarships and Grants since the program started.
- Involved in youth activities such as golf outings and MOP activities.
- Supported churchwide activities such as Ushering at the annual MLK Breakfast.
- An ongoing Men's Choir directed by
David Fuller and supported by musicians: Malcom Stuckey;
and Rick Utaegbulam. Checkout our appearance at the Hanscom Air Force Base Gospel Concert in February 2014.
- Men's Christian Fellowship (2013 Retreat Flyer)
- Our Authors: Bill Beckett and Mike Bruny
- Our Historic Firsts: Frank Crossley .