Click (here) for the 2017 version of our MCF Bible Study Cooking List.
Click links below for breakfast caterers MCF members have used in the past.
- Sunnyside Cafe in Ashland (Website - here), (Catering Menu PDF - here), (TripAdvisor - here)
- Frescafe in Framingham (TripAdvisor - here)
- Mel's Restaturant in Wayland (Website Catering Menu - here), (Website Restaurant Menus - here), (TripAdvisor - here)
Click (here) for MCF 2015 Job Descriptions - Draft 2
Selected High School Football Schedules. Varsity is the default but you can switch to JV or Freshman where applicable (info via www.MaxPreps.com)
We support the Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN) goal to eliminate the African American prostate cancer disparity. To this end we intend to hightlight their information sources and nearby activities.
The Men’s Christian Fellowship desires to bring the men of the church and the community together to uplift the Word of God and each other through the Holy Spirit. We are a multigenerational group devoted to “the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” (Acts 2:42)
- Chairperson: Brother Ron Butler
- Vice Chairperson: Brother Eric Young
- Treasurer: Brother Clark Grain
- Secretary: Brother Michael McGibbon
- Chaplain: Deacon Gerald Hill
- Twice a month Men's Bible Study (2nd & 4th Saturday 8am) at the church.
- Provided over $100,000 dollars in Scholarships and Grants since the program started. In 2016 awarded 7 college scholarships totaling $9,500.
- Involved in youth activities such as golf outings and selected MOP meetings.
- Supported churchwide activities such as Ushering at the annual MLK Breakfast, Vacation Bible School activities
- An ongoing Men's Choir directed by
David Fuller and supported by musicians: Malcom Stuckey;
and Rick Utaegbulam. Checkout our appearance at the Hanscom Air Force Base Gospel Concert in February 2014.
- Men's Christian Fellowship (2013 Retreat Flyer)
- Our Authors: Bill Beckett and Mike Bruny
- Our Historic Firsts: Frank Crossley .